Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Broken Manglish


Fly High!

Bismillah… Wal hamdalillah

It has been nearly 2 weeks after the historic-complete-23 years old-day and I still searching for the rhythm for my next step. I thought it’ll be easy. Unfortunately I’m totally wrong. After ages I went through the ‘underground’ life. Now, I have to face the real world. Nah, tough. I think I lost my interpersonal skill. Little bit confused with myself. How to mingle around with people? How to greet people, talk with smiling eyes, introduce myself, listen to whatever topic. Fuhh! Help me God. I really have to polish it back. If not, I’ll be dead meat after graduating next year Insya Allah. These few days, Allah has taught me lots of thing. Really. I became so sensitive with what happen around me. It just like my life was 160% change. But, when I sit and take a deep breath, thinking who I am, I realize myself. Life is just like a wheel, up and down.

Firstly, don’t laugh. Secondly, please don’t laugh. HAHA. My English is bad right? That’s why I want to “upgrade” my level of English. For this first attempt my tagline is “Sorry, my grammar is everywhere”. Being as a student in IIUM plus Law student, but not mastering in any language is so embarrassing. Just what happen to me now. Thanks God, Google Translate always be by my side. Four years+1 ½ years studying in English, I still crawling. What a shame. My Arabic also not so good either. Hmm. Anyone would like to help me out?

Ok, tergeliat lidah sudah. Salam alaik semua. Hidup diteruskan seperti biasa. Pergi kelas, makaan, tidur, menghadap tuhan, dan beberapa aktiviti lain. Saya kalah tapi bermaruah. Kalah dgn FB, tp sy akan ia bukan 1 kekalahan yg teruk:) Seminggu saja tutup FB, tp tidak berjaya kerana terlalu banyak info update dari FB berbanding berita. Sudah jumpa 1 kerja, membantu menulis artikel untuk senior saya. Insya Allah. Doakan saya mendapat rentak kembali. Dan easanya sebulan dua ini, blog ini akan jd blog peribadi. Tiada artikel serius buat sementara waktu untuk menggilap balik skill menulis artikel yang berkarat. Make doa

Seminggu dua ini seperti putus cinta walau saya tak pernah pun bercinta. Alhamdulillah, stkat ini tak pernah terkena fitnah lelaki. Berkat doa sblm salam "allahumma ini a'uzubika min fitnati minaddajjali wa rijal" yang diamalkan dengan izin Allah mungkin. Tapi kali ini saya jdi tak ketahuan arah. Tinggal di bilik tak kena, pergi library tak kena. Last skali segala kulliyyah, ceramah, talk saya bedal pergi sebanyak mgkin. Nampak tak ayat2 saya semakin menjurus kepada the kurang-thiqah-busyra? Saya pun risaukan diri sendiri. Cuti ini bercadang ke pondok seminggu dua. Kalau ada talaqqi kitab mana-mana nak join. Nak cuci diri supaya jd lebih baik! Hopefully. Allahu Akbar! There is always a time to CHANGE for good :)

No comments: